The University of Oviedo offers a wide range of options for those students who wish to undertake doctoral studies.
Application for admission for pre-registration to a doctoral programme 2023-2024
The application for admission will be online and will take place from the 1st to the 15th of June of each academic year, both inclusive.
- Online pre-enrolment
- Deadline for application for admission to a doctoral programme: 1 to 15 June 2023
- Publication of provisional lists of admitted, excluded, and waiting lists: 6 July 2023
- Period for complaints to the provisional lists of admitted, waiting, and excluded students: 7 to 11 July 2023
- Publication of definitive lists: 21 July 2023
- Official enrolment period: 15 August to 10 September 2023
Pre-registration is open to those who meet the requirements and also, to students who have not completed the studies that give access to the PhD. In this case, admission is conditional on obtaining the degree before the end of the enrolment period. It is advisable to check with the doctoral programme chosen in case there are any specific admission criteria before proceeding with pre-enrolment.
Complete information at: https://cei.uniovi.es/postgrado/doctorado/acceso