The University of Oviedo is commited to make its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree No. 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
The present accessibility statement applies to the websites of the University of Oviedo.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree No. 1112/2018 of 7 September. The non-compliance is due to the aspects listed below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree No. 1112/2018, of 7 September: there could be occasional editing errors in some websites, both in the HMTL markup and in final documents and multimedia elements, published after 20 September 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree No. 1112/2018, of 7 September).
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable.
- Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation: there are office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Additionally, there may be third-party content not developed by the University of Oviedo that does not meet all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was prepared on 2 March 2023.
The method used to prepare the accessibility statement was a self-assessment carried out by the institution itself.
Last revision of the accessibility statement: 2 March 2023.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree No. 1112/2018, of 7 September, such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of our websites.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of our websites.
Contact us via the following channels:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: 985 10 30 00 / extension number 4000
The complaints procedure set out in Article 13 of Royal Decree No. 1112/2018 of 7 September will enter into force on 20 September 2020.
This website applies the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree No. 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Among others, the following measures have been adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text in images.
- Links provide details on the function or destination of hyperlinks.
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.