The University of Oviedo receives more than a thousand foreign students every year. It is a sought-after destination and highly valued by international students thanks to the academic prestige enjoyed by the academic institution and its privileged location in a setting such as the Principality of Asturias.
To facilitate the legal and academic procedures as much as possible and to help foreign students in their adaptation process, the University of Oviedo offers them a network of services and advice that will allow them to resolve their doubts quickly.
The International Attention Office offers the necessary information and support to carry out all the academic procedures and formalities that facilitate the adaptation of the university student
Through the International Student Services Office you will get all the information and support necessary to complete the legal and academic procedures and to carry out essential formalities, such as opening a bank account or studying the different accommodation options. Prospective students of the University of Oviedo will be able to plan their trip in advance and have all the information they need before arriving in Asturias.
Help in the first weeks of their stay will also come from their fellow students. The a-dUO programme puts the new student in contact with a Spanish student from the same campus, who will orient and guide them during their first weeks in Asturias.
Foreign students will also have at their disposal a wide range of cultural, sports and leisure activities promoted by the University or by student associations.
Information for international students 2022-2023:
- Information for incoming students. Second semester (January 2023)
- Contact details and information about application procedures
- Information Spanish Courses for incoming students (academic year 2022-2023)
- Welcome Day Presentation for Incoming Students (January 2023)
- University Halls of Residence and Residence Halls
- Erasmus Mundus Masters
- Educational offer - University of Oviedo
- Academic offer
- Academic offer - Bilingual Itineraries
- Academic offer: subjects taught in English