The Ministry of Education and Vocational Training offers various scholarships and grants for university students. In addition to general scholarships, it also finances language studies abroad and the collaboration of students in university departments.
The general scholarships are aimed at students who are studying both in their autonomous community and in other Spanish communities.
These grants are available to university students enrolled in official bachelor's and master's degree courses, university studies leading to official degrees, engineers, architects, diploma holders, teachers, technical engineers and technical architects, and young people in the university entrance preparation course for students over 25 years of age offered by public universities.
- General scholarships for university studies.
- Grants to participate in English language immersion courses.
- Collaboration grants from the Ministry of Education (Departments).
Scholarships and Agreements Section
Enquiries about Ministry grants
We will be pleased to help you by e-mail: email@example.com
If you require more personalised attention, please indicate your telephone number in the e-mail and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Resolution of the Secretary of State for Education and Vocational Training, which calls for general scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year, for students studying post-compulsory studies.
- Deadline for applications from 30 March to 12 May 2022
- More information on the website of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training
- Deadline for applications extended until 16 May 2022
Collaboration grants in university departments 2023/2024