Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Master's Degree in Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicine
Teaching Languages: Spanish, English
Número mínimo de alumnos exigido: 1
Duration: 60 créditos ECTS, 9 meses
Tuition Fee: 5.075 €
Being in possession of an official University Degree. Nevertheless, exceptionally, admission will be extended to professionals directly related to to the speciality of the course who lack a Degree, as long as they prove their professional careers and meet the legal criteria to access University courses.
Please check the Agreement of November 29, 2007 of the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo, which approves the regulation of studies leading to Certificate Degrees and other Postgraduate Degrees (BOPA, January 12, 2008).
Modality: Attendance required
24 de septiembre 2018 a 30 de junio de 2019: de 9 a 13,30 h. y de 15,30 a 19,00 h.
Teaching Center: Instituto Universitario Fernández-Vega, Fundación de Investigación Oftalmológica e Instituto Oftalmológico Fernández-Vega.
At the end of this Master's Degree, students will have to be able to:
- Know the European and national regulatory frameworks in the field of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMP), know proper laboratory practices, biosecurity and risks in ATMP, and quality control in ATMP.
- Know the basic methodology of cell culture and genetic therapy techniques, cellular therapy and tissue engineering.
- Know the implications of the ATMP in business models, ethical limitations and protocols of research and technological transfer.
- Know how to develop a project and research in ATMP
The Master's Degree has a duration of 9 months with a total of 60 ECTS credits.
- MODULE 1: Regulatory framework, biosecurity and quality control in ATMP
- MODULE 2: Basic methodology of cell cultures and the genetic therapy techniques, cellular therapy and tissue engineering
- MODULE 3: Implications of the ATMP in business models, ethical limitations and protocols of research and technological transference.
- MODULE 4: Master's Thesis
Jesús Merayo Lloves
Dr. Alvaro Meana Infiesta
Dr. Jesús Merayo Lloves
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: