Let us Help You with the Paperwork
Request for the Adaptation of the Teaching Activity for High Level or High Performance Athletes
Students may request the modification of the timetable or the date of an assessment test on the part of a high level or high performance athlete.
Students must present a report with the reasons for their request and justified with documents. It includes teaching and assessment.
Body in charge
Dean/Head of the Centre.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
With sufficient prior notice, according to the academic organization.
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.