Let us Help You with the Paperwork
Recognise valid credits from passed subjects from other studies in Undergraduate Studies and Master's Degrees.
Body in charge
Chair of the Technical Committee for Credit Recognition of the Centre (Dean/Head, or they delegate).
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Official announcement (published annually).
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
Pending approval by the Social Council.
Ways to apply
Enroled subjects may be adjusted and changed by the student after the resolution. Recognised credits are not taken into account for grants.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
Recognition of credits from Higher Professional Degrees (Specific information for each Degree):
- Faculty of Biology
- Faculty of Commerce, Tourism and Social Sciences "Jovellanos"
- Faculty of Economics and Business
- Faculty of Teacher Training and Education
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Chemistry
- School of Computer Science Engineering
- Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón
- Polytechnic School of Mieres
- Higher School of Civil Navy
- Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería de Minas de Oviedo
- Higher Technical School of Mining Engineering of Oviedo
- University School Padre de Ossó
- University School of Tourism of Asturias