Let us Help You with the Paperwork
Registration for the Advanced Extra Examination Call of November
Students may apply for the use of the advanced extra examination call, to be held in November, to finish their studies.
The students must have, as maximum, 18 credits left for finishing their studies (except for the Final Project in Engineering studies, where it is necessary to have passed all the subjects to enrol in it). All these subjects must have been failed at least once before.
Body in charge
Deanship/Head of the Centre.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Official call (published annually).
Resolution by the Office of the Vice-Rector for Students, dated July 31, 2014, that establishes the enrollment and evaluation periods for the advanced extra call for finishing studies (October) for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Acuerdo de 23 de junio de 2015, del Consejo de Gobierno de la Universidad de Oviedo, por el que se aprueba el Reglamento de matrícula y regímenes de dedicación de la Universidad de Oviedo.
Forms of notification
Students who fulfill the requirements are included in the minutes.
Appeal to the Rector.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
The use of this examination session, even for only one subject, prevents the student from sitting for any examen in the January examination call.