Let us Help You with the Paperwork
The students, either Spanish or foreign, interested in expanding their knowledge in subjects which do not lead to the achievement of official degrees, will be allowed to enrol extraordinarily in subjects and courses isolated from the studies offered by the University of Oviedo.
Visiting students should provide certification of meeting, at least, one of the following requirements:
- Meet the requirements for access to the Spanish university system and, if applicable, have the Undergraduate or Bachelor's Degree needed to access a Master's Degree.
- If the student does not have the Spanish nationality, they will have to meet requirements for access to the university system of their country of origin and, if applicable, have the Undergraduate or Bachelor's Degree needed to access a Master's Degree.
- Completion of the 5-year course of PUMUO at the University of Oviedo.
Body in charge
Vice-Rector's Office for Students
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-Rector's Office for Students
- C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 41 16 / 985 10 49 04
- 985 10 39 33
Official enrolment period (published annually).
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
If three months pass without the request being rejected, then it will be assumed to be in favor of the student.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
The procedure for the academic management of the extraordinary enrolment is regulated by the Resolution issued by the Rector's Office of the University of Oviedo, dated 22 May 1997.