Let us Help You with the Paperwork
Validation of Subjects
Recognize and validate as successfully passed subject from other studies in First and Second Cycle Studies.
Students need to be enroled in the subjects they want to validate with others (and fulfill the requirements for enroling in them).
Body in charge
It is submitted at the Centres, which transfer it to the Validation Advisory Committee.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Official period published annually.
R.D 1267/1994 on the common general regulations for study programs.
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal for Reversal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
Six months after lodging the appeal and having no resolution against, it will be understood that the request has been accepted.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.