Let us Help You with the Paperwork
Continue First or Second Cycle Studies without Fulfilling the Regulations concerning Permanence
Services for students to be allowed to continue their First and Second Cycle Studies without fulfilling the necessary requirements of permanence.
To be allowed to continue with their studies, students may have been up to twice, and their studies must not have an admission limit.
Body in charge
Vice-Rector's Office for Students
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-Rector's Office for Students.
- C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 40 83/91/93
- 985 10 35 73
Official period for enrolment (Published annually).
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the address provided.
Appeal to the Rector.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.