La Casa de las Lenguas
Located on the Humanities Campus and conceived as a cross-cutting bridge between faculties and schools, La Casa de las Lenguas satisfies a broad social demand in foreign language learning matters, providing translation and linguistic assessment services in addition to specialized language courses for institutions and companies.
The different courses and activities offered include:
- Spanish as a Foreign Language courses: Spanish language and culture, intensive courses for exchange students, the organizing of cultural activities, etc.
- General language courses: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish sign language.
- International agreement language activities: Erasmus language tests, tandem programme, official German (TestDaf), Italian (PLIDA), French (DELF-DALF), Portuguese (CAPLE) and English (IELTS) tests.
- Intensive language courses for teaching and research staff, administrative and services personnel, and external institutions.
- Coming shortly: Translation and linguistic assessment services.
It runs a Language Club at its headquarters, which serves as a meeting point for students and has a national and foreign press reading room and a room for screening films. In addition, it organizes computer courses, lectures and workshops.
- Campus de El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez, Oviedo, 33011
- +34 985 10 96 64, + 34 985 10 96 66
- +34 985 10 96 65
Becas-colaboración en los Servicios Universitarios
December 05, 2016