The University of Oviedo Library is entrusted with facilitating access to the necessary information for conducting research, contributing to the carrying out of teaching activities and fostering study habits among the university community.
It comprises the Central Library and fourteen branches distributed over the University's different campuses. It has a collection of over 850,000 books, 14,000 issues of scientific journals and several thousand copies of other documents, such as microfilms, videos, sheet music, maps, CD-ROMs, etc.
The Library is the unit responsible for locating, maintaining and validating information on Scientific Production (articles, books, PhD dissertations), in addition to safeguarding the Institutional Repository of the University of Oviedo.
The Library's digital collection comprises more than 60,000 electronic resources, including books, journals, databases, electronic platforms and library portals. The catalogue that includes all these publications is accessible via any computer connected to the University of Oviedo network or to the Internet.
- Institutional Repository of the University of Oviedo (RUO)
- The University of Oviedo Journals website, "REUNIDO"
- Researcher's Portal
- Research at the University of Oviedo
- Research Support
- Office of the Vice-Rector for Research and the Campus of International Excellence
- Library of the University of Oviedo
- Campus of International Excellence
- Technological Offer. University Forum - Enterprise
- International Proyects
- Research in Arts and Humanities at the University of Oviedo
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Master's Degrees
- PhD Programmes
- Open European calls
- Opportunities for employement in research
- Language Courses
- Spanish for Foreign Students