Movilidades Erasmus + KA 107 docencia y formación (2019-2022)
ERASMUS + KA1 (2019-22) MOBILITY OF PERSONS FOR LEARNING PURPOSES
Action: Student and Staff Mobility between programme countries and partner countries (KA107)
The Erasmus+ KA1 - Mobility of persons for learning purposes - Action: Student and Staff Mobility between programme countries and partner countries (KA107) has been granted by the EACEA under the call for proposals EAC/A03/2018, Official Journal of the European Union C 384/4 of 24th October 2018. It was announced on 24th of June 2019. Its Grant Agreement Number is 2019-1-ES01-KA107-063769 and its Erasmus code is EOVIEDO01.
The aim of this programme is to build a mobility scheme that goes beyond the number of scholarships to be granted within the budget of the project, both for students and for staff from partner countries.
These mobilities create the opportunity to consolidate the institutional relations between the participating universities and to explore new possibilities for cooperation.
Action KA107 will be a great opportunity to raise the partners' profile and increase the cooperation in new geographical areas, especially in those regions considered as a priority by the University of Oviedo.
The Scholarships offered by the University of Oviedo cover all the thematic fields of the call.
The project goal is to expand the training and knowledge of the participants as well as to foster the exchange of skills and experiences between the participating countries. Students must return to their countries of origin once the mobility period has concluded in order to put into practice the knowledge acquired and promote the transfer of skills and intercultural liaisons.
Aim of the call:
Call for applicants for the awarding of direct grants for international mobility placements at the University of Oviedo, within the framework of the Erasmus+ programme "Mobility of students and staff between programme and partner countries" aimed at::
- Incoming teaching and training staff during the second semester of the academic year 2019/2020.
- Incoming teaching and training staff during the academic years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022.
Nature of the mobility for incoming staff:
- The places available for this call for applicants are attached to this announcement in: Annex III and Annex IV: Mobility for teaching and training staff.
Requirements for applicants:
- Each applicant must be a citizen of any of the countries listed in the Annex to this call for applicants.
- They must have knowledge of Spanish or the English language proficiency required, as given in section "Award criteria for the grant".
- They must be in active service at the sending institution and must have received authorised academic permission from the sending university.
Duration of mobility periods
In the case of mobility for teaching, the maximum stay will be for:
|COUNTRY||Length and Maximum funding of stays|
|DAYS OF THE STAY||TRAVEL DAYS|
The activity must include at least 8 hours of teaching per week.
- In the case of mobility for training, the maximum stay will be for:
|COUNTRY||Length and Maximum funding of stays|
|DAYS OF THE STAY||TRAVEL DAYS|
Sum of the grants
- The amount awarded for the direct grant will be as set out in Annex I. Section 2 of the grant agreement signed by the University of Oviedo and the Spanish Service for the Internationalisation of Education (SEPIE).
- In accordance with what is stipulated in the Erasmus+ Programme Guide, the selected participants will receive the corresponding grants as follows:
- a) Individual grant for Staff: €160 per day
- Grants for travel expenses based on the distance between the sending organisation and the receiving organisation are as indicated below:
|Distance in kilometres||Amount to be received|
|Between 10 and 99 km||€20 per participant|
|Between 100 and 499 km||€180 per participant|
|Between 500 and 1,999 km||€275 per participant|
|Between 2,000 and 2,999 km||€360 per participant|
|Between 3,000 and 3,999 km||€530 per participant|
|Between 4,000 and 7,999 km||€820 per participant|
|8,000 km or more||€1,500 per participant|
Note: The "distance in kilometres" represents the distance between the sending institution and the one where the activity is to be carried out, while the "amount to be received" covers the contribution towards both the outbound journey to the place where the activity is to be carried out and the return journey.
Award criteria for the grant
Erasmus+ Mobility for staff:
An order of priority for applicants will be established taking into account their knowledge of the language
- Conocimiento del idioma español o inglés.
- Otros requisitos
- Programa de enseñanza aceptado por la Universidad de Oviedo, en el caso de movilidad docente.
- Carta de invitación de la Universidad de Oviedo.
Process, documentation and deadline for submitting, processing and pre-selection of applications
Applications must be made online via the website https://ka107.em.uniovi.es where applicants can apply for the mobility programme.
On this website there will be a form to which the following documents should be attached, where appropriate:
- Current international passport.
- Language accreditation.
- Cover letter.
- Proof of their contractual relationship with the sending university.
- Teaching programme accepted by the University of Oviedo, in the case of teaching staff.
- Letter of invitation from the University of Oviedo.
Applications will be submitted, processed and pre-selected by the interested candidates and the sending universities via the website https://ka107.em.uniovi.es from 12th February to 10th March 2020.
During this period, applications for mobility stays must be made and processed both for the second semester of the academic year 2019/2020 and for the academic years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022.
In the event of grants remaining, a new application period will be opened in the month of June for the academic years 2020/2021 and 2021/22.
Each of the participating universities will pre-select their students and staff, and upload the results of the pre-selection of each applicant to the website; they will send the University of Oviedo a report with the results of that pre-selection, also via the website https://ka107.em.uniovi.es
The final selection of the participants and the list of reserve candidates will be determined by the University of Oviedo assessment committee respecting the order of priority indicated in the report sent via the website by each of the participating universities.
The final selection will be announced to the participating universities and the applicants on the website https://ka107.em.uniovi.es
The assessment committee will be made up of the following members:
- Chair: The Vice-rector for University Extension and International Development. Alternate: The Head of Area for Spain and Latin America.
- The Head of Area for North America and the Rest of the World. Alternate: Professor Felipe Lombó Brugos
- The Head of Area for Europe. Alternate: Professor Salvador Ordoñez García.
- A student member of the Governing Council, proposed by the Vice-rector for University Extension and International Development
- The Head of the Internationalisation and Development Cooperation Service. Alternate: The Head of the International Programmes Finance Department.
- Regular secretary: The Head of the International Programmes Department. Alternate: The Head of the International Services Department.
Resolution of the process
The competent body to order and dictate the granting process is the Vice-rector for University Extension and International Development, who, having seen the applications and the report of the assessment committee, will draw up the provisional resolution proposal, made by reasoned decision, which will include the list of people proposed as beneficiaries of grants and the list of reserve candidates, as well as the assessment of the merits of the applicants, and it will be published at the following link on the University of Oviedo website: http://www.uniovi.es/internacional/extranjeros/movilidadeserasmus
The Vice-Chancellor will declare the resolution within a maximum of 15 days from the date of the definitive resolution proposal, and it will be published at the intranet address above.
Acceptance and rejection
The beneficiaries of the grants will have a period of 10 days from the day following the one on which the awarding of the grant is announced to indicate, via the website https://ka107.em.uniovi.es whether they accept it or turn it down. If no acceptance is received within the period stated, it will be understood that the beneficiary turns down the mobility grant awarded, resulting in the offer being archived and the next candidate on the list being notified.
- a) The grant must be used for the purpose for which it is awarded.
- b) Accepting the Erasmus+ mobility grant commits the beneficiary to complying with all the requirements established, where applicable, for specific mobility programmes. Failure to comply with the stipulations of the programme will imply the obligation on the part of the beneficiary to reimburse the mobility grants received, except for reasons of force majeure.
- c) The beneficiary agrees to be subject to precise verification processes in order to check, as appropriate, their compliance with and the effectiveness of the conditions for the awarding of the grant.
- d) The beneficiary must notify the awarding body if they obtain other subsidies, grants, income or resources that fund the activities being subsidised. This notification must be given as soon as the other funding is known about and, where appropriate, prior to approval of the application for the funds received.
On arrival at the University of Oviedo, staff:
- a) Must register on arrival at the International Services Office and submit the documents required in relation to the mobility.
- b) Will be provided with compulsory medical insurance, accident insurance and/or civil liability insurance covering the entire period of stay at the University of Oviedo. Insurance covering repatriation and specific medical care is also advisable.
- c) Will give the personnel of the International Office his/her boarding passes.
- d) Must sign the grant agreement.
After the mobility, before leaving, staff:
- a) Will receive via email an invitation to complete the EU Survey online, before the end of the mobility period. The participant must complete this, since the completion of this process is mandatory for the grant to be received.
- b) Must go to the International Services Office to collect the Certificate of Attendance which accredits the mobility as having been completed.
The University of Oviedo will not be liable for damages caused and debts incurred by the beneficiary of the grant during the period in question.
Payment of the grants
The Erasmus+ KA107 mobility grant will be paid to the beneficiary at the beginning of his/her stay once the grant agreement has been signed by all the parties. The beneficiary shall complete the EU survey within the thirty days after being invited to complete it. -something necessary for the beneficiaries to receive the rest of the grant.
Revocation and reimbursement
In the following cases, it will be necessary to reimburse the amounts received and to pay the corresponding interest on arrears counted from the moment the grant was paid until the date on which the reimbursement is agreed.
- a) Obtaining the subsidy by falsifying the conditions required for it or concealing anything that would have prevented it.
- b) Failure to comply, totally or partially, with the object of the activity to be carried out.
- c) Failure to comply with the approval obligation once the mobility has ended, or an insufficient approval.
- d) In general, failure to comply with the obligations imposed on the beneficiary, as well as the commitments assumed by them, on the awarding of the grant.
- e) The other cases provided for in the General Subsidies Act.
Partial failure to fulfil the activity for which the grant is awarded or failure to meet the approval obligation will result in the reimbursement of a percentage of the grant corresponding to the activity not carried out or not approved.
Failure to comply with the other obligations will result in the reimbursement of 100 percent of the grant awarded.
The agreement initiating the reimbursement procedure must indicate the cause that determines its initiation, the unfulfilled obligations and the amount of the subsidy affected.
Once notification of the initiation of the reimbursement procedure has been received, the party concerned may present allegations and documentation that he/she considers pertinent within a period of 15 days. The Resolution by which the reimbursement is agreed must be adopted by the competent body, and the party concerned must be notified.
The amounts to be reimbursed will be considered as public income, and they will be received subject to the provisions for this class of income in the consolidated text of the economic and budgetary system of the Principality of Asturias, approved by Legislative Decree 2/1998, of 25 June.