Solicitud de certificaciones docentes
Procedures for the request of teaching certificates: teaching certificates, certificates of the evaluation of teaching activity, and certificate of contents and usage of the Virtual Campus.
Teaching and Research Staff.
Body in charge
- Teaching certification and certification of evaluation of teaching activity: Office of the Vice-Rector for Teaching Staff and Academic Planning.
- Certification of contents and usage of the Virtual Campus: Innovation Centre of the University of Oviedo.
Contact of the body in charge
Service of Academic Planning and New Degrees
- Plaza de Riego s/n, Edificio Histórico, 2nd floor, 33003 Oviedo
- 985 10 39 36, 985 10 39 37
- 985 10 40 24
Innovation Centre of the University of Oviedo (C1NN)
- C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez Quirós s/n, 33600, Mieres
- 985 45 80 91
- 985 45 80 81
Ways to apply
- For teaching certification, there is an online form that the solicitant must fill in: http://www.certificadocencia.es/uniovi/certificado1.php
- Certificates of evaluation of teaching activity can be requested with a downloadable form from the Intranet of the University of Oviedo (https://intranet.uniovi.es/docencia/certificadosdocencia) that must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 985 10 40 80.
- Certificates of contents and usage of the Virtual Campus are generated automatically at the end of the academic year. They can be downloaded from the Intranet of the University of Oviedo: https://intranet.uniovi.es/docencia/certificadosdocencia
Places to submit
Institutional website of the University of Oviedo.