This service aims to edit, distribute and market the books, theses, session and conference records, journals and other institutional publications by the University of Oviedo.
Any member of the community of the University.
Body in charge
Publishing Service of the University of Oviedo.
Vice-Rector's Office for University Extension and Communication.
Contact of the body in charge
- Publishing Service and Publishing House.
- Humanities Campus, Service Building. 33011 Oviedo
- 985 10 95 04/05/03
- 985 10 95 07
- Email Address:
These services may be request during teaching hours.
Forms of notification
Ways to apply
In order to make the request, those interested must fill in one of the following forms, which are available on the website of the Publishing Service:
- Request for the edition of a Monograph.
- Request for the edition of a textbook.
- Request for the edition of a textbook and institutional document.
- Request for the edition of a Journal.
- Request of edition of a thesis on CD.
- Request for the Minutes of a Conference or Debate.
- Athorization. Digital edition of doctoral thesis.
Users of these services are encouraged to read the Regulations for authors on the remittance and presentation of texts to ensure the optimal resolution of their requests.