Financial Aid for members of the University Choir
Financial aid given by the University of Oviedo through the Office of the Vice-Rector for University Extension and Communication, aimed at the achievement of a better student training through the services they can provide to the University Community, collaborating with specific activities carried out by the Choir of the University.
Students enrolled in studies leading to the achievement of an official degree.
The ones set in the call for each academic year.
Body in charge
Office of the Vice-Rector for University Extension and Communication.
Contact of the body in charge
- Office of the Vice-Rector for University Extension and Communication.
- C/ Pincipado nº 3, 1ª, 33003 Oviedo
- 985 10 49 20/15
- 985 10 49 13
- Resolution, dated June 5, 2014, by the University of Oviedo, that establishes the call for grants for members of the University Choir during the 2014-2015 academic year (BOPA 9/7/2014)
- Resolution, dated June 14, 2013, by the Rector of the University of Oviedo, that establishes the regulations for the assignment of grants to members of the University Choir (BOPA 24/6/2013)
Places to submit
Apart from the electronic application, the documents which prove any academic achievement must be submitted in the General Registry or any of the other Subsidiary Registries of the University:
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza de Riego 4, 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres. C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.