Erasmus Mundus Master's Degree in Emergency and Critical Care Nursing
- Teaching Languages:
- 1 year and a half (90 ECTS credits)
- Precio orientativo:
Please check the official website of this Master's Degree
- Access Requirements:
To access this Master it is necessary to meet the following requirements:
- Be in possession of an official university degree issued by a University or higher education institution that offers the possibility to work as a nurse and to access official master's degrees in the issuing country
- Have a certified high level of English. Candidates must justify a level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It can be certified by IELTS certificate (at least 6.0 and a minimum of 5.0 points in each section), TOEFL (paper support with at least 550 points and 4.0 points in the writing section) or TOEFL (IBT with at least 79 points and 17 points in each section). Students from agreed English-speaking countries will be exempt from English language requirements.
It is also advisable to have knowledge of Portuguese and Spanish.
This Erasmus Mundus Master is governed by pre-registration and registration deadlines and processes different from the rest of University Masters. To ccheck this procedure, please visit the Erasmus Mundus Master's own website (you can access this website by clicking on "Full Master Information")..
In the coming days information about the formalization of the registration will be provided.
- Attendance required
- Teaching Center:
- University of Oviedo (Spain)
- University of Algarve (Portugal)
- Helsinki Metropolia University (Finland)
- Polytechnic Institute of Santarem (Portugal)
- More Information:
- Full Description of the Master's Degree
- Summary of the Degree
- Informe de verificación, seguimiento y acreditación
- Composición de la comisión de calidad
- Autorización de implantación (BOPA)
- Carácter oficial del título (BOE)
- Asignaturas, horarios, profesores, guías docentes y competencias del título
- Te ayudamos con los trámites
- Reconocimiento de créditos y normativa de permanencia
- Enlace al RUCT
- Sistema de garantía interna de calidad
- Estudiantes con necesidades especiales
Students who complete this Master's Degree will have obtained the necessary capabilities to work as a specialized nurse in Adult/Geriatric Emergency and Critical Care, or Paediatrics Emergency and Critical Care Units, depending on the chosen specialization (Adult/Geriatric or Paediatrics), in any of the countries of the consortium.
They will also have obtained the necessary capacities to work as a specialized nurse in Extrahospitalary Emergency Services in any of the countries of the consortium.
- Core Modules: 24 ECTS
- Number of elective ECTS to be chosen: 6 ECTS
- Total elective ECTS offered: 12 ECTS
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Core Modules: 12 ECTS
- Number of elective ECTS to be chosen: 18 ECTS
- Universidad de Napier
- Core Modules: 10 ECTS
- Number of elective ECTS to be chosen: 20 ECTS
- Total elective ECTS offered: 76 ECTS
- Universidad de Oviedo
- Core Modules: 18 ECTS
- Number of elective ECTS to be chosen: 12 ECTS
- Total elective ECTS offered: 84 ECTS
This Erasmus Mundus Master whose duration is one year and a half (90 ECTS credits) is a master's degree organized by the University of Oviedo (Spain), the University of Algarve (Portugal), the University of Napier (Edinburgh, United Kingdom) and the Institute Polytechnic of Santarém (Portugal); So graduates will obtain a joint Master's degree from these four institutions
As part of the academic plan, students must complete their studies in at least two countries of the consortium. The first semester will necessarily be held at the Escola Superior de Saúde de Santarém in Portugal or at the University of Algarve alternately. However, during the second semester, students may choose to complete their studies either in Spain (specialties of Adult and Pediatric Clinical Practice), or in the United Kingdom (Clinical Elderly Practice and Crisis Resource Management).
Finally, during the third semester, students will carry out the Master's Final Project in any of the four consortium centers, or in one of the two associated centers: Sao Carlos University of Brazil and Loja University of Ecuador
- University of Oviedo
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Campus of "El Cristo", s/n.
- 985 10 49 17 / 985 10 49 18
- 985 10 49 59
- University of Oviedo
- Mª Pilar Mosteiro Díaz.
- +34 985 10 37 97
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: