Let us Help You with the Paperwork
Request of Differentiated Evaluation in Undergraduate Studies
Students may requesting differentiated assessment for part-time students who cannot attend lessons.
Requesters need to be part-time students and justify with documents their reasons for not being able to attend lessons normally.
Body in charge
Dean/Head of the Centre.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Official enrolment period (published annually).
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.