Let us Help You with the Paperwork

  • Request of Certificate of Personal Academic Achievement


    Students may request a certificate of personal academic achievement (subjects, grades and exam sessions).


    The corresponding fees must be paid in advance. A third party will be allowed to collect the certificate with an authorization.

    Body in charge

    Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.


    At any time.

    Forms of notification

    No resolution.

    Places to submit

    • General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
    • Subsidiary Registries:
      • Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
      • Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
      • Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
      • University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
      • Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.


    Fees established by the current Decree for Public Prices for each academic year.