Migration of Study Programme (Transference)
With 30 ECTS credits validated in partial Undergraduate Degrees, students are able to access an official Degree. Should they do not have these credits, they will have to join the general procedures for enrollment. Once the student is admitted into the Degree, their academic record will be transfered in a procedure that depends on the university of origin.
Future students of part-time university studies, who are recognized at least 30 ECTS credits, will be able to access an Undergraduate Degree. Those interesed in official part-time studies whose credits are not recognized, due to being different from the requested studies, will have to enter the general admission process.
Furthermore, for Undergraduate Degrees with limited places, the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo approves each year, by request of the Dean/Head of the Center, a maximum amount of places that can be filled by solicitants who meet the requirements.
The order of the admission requests in said studies with limited places is carried out in the following manner:
- Concerning those Undergraduate Degrees whose achievement enables the student to work in a regulated profession, students from Undergraduate Degrees or First and/or Second Cycle studies that enable the holder to work on said profession will have preference over the rest of applicants.
- Following them (or in the first place, in case the Degree does not allow the student to work in a regulated profession), preference will be given to students coming from other Undegraduate Degrees with equivalent competences, learning results and contents to those expressed in the Syllabus of the Undergraduate Degree, and immediately after them students from Studies Not Adapted to the EHEA that may have been transformed into Undergraduate Studies.
- Lastly, preference will be given to students who come from Undergraduate Degrees belonging to the same field of knowledge as the request destination, and after them students from other Undergraduate Degrees or First and/or Second Cycle studies.
Within each of the groups, the applications are ordered by the average mark of the academic record. Once the place has been granted, the academic record will be migrated, and the process will have to be carried out by the university and/or center from which it is being migrated, as soon as the applicant proves that they have been admitted to the University of Oviedo.
More Information and Contact
- C.O.I.E. C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- Opening Hours:
- 9:00 to 14:00 (9:30 to 13:30 from June 16 to September 15)
- 985 10 49 04
- 985 10 39 33
- International Center for Postgraduate Studies