Pre-registration in Masters´ Degrees for foreign students who do not belong to the EHEA
- Fill ALL the fields with the information requested and press the "Send" button.
- Attachments may not occupy more than 20Mb each and must be attached in PDF, MsWord, zip or rar format.
- Once successfully completed the process will be given the option of downloading the proof of submission of your registration in the online register of the University of Oviedo.
- Further proof will be sent to the email address indicated .
- If you have technical problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require additional information about the process preescripción , deadlines, the attachments or requirements, contact the Office of the Vice-Rector for Internationalization and Postgraduate Studies in preinscripciónmaster@uniovi.es
Documents to be attached:
- Passport copy or ID
- Pre-requisite university degree for the Master's Degree being applied to. Either a plain copy of the diploma obtained or of the accredited certification of its issuance must be submitted.
- Accreditation issued by the competent body to the effect that the completed courses entitle admission to official Master's Degree courses in the issuing country.
- Certificate of Personal Academic Achievement of studies, which allow access to the Master, which contains the subjects studied with the mark, and the rating of the academic file.(** )
- Standard Curriculum Vitae accompanied by documentation of the merits indicated therein .
(** ) The copy of the Official University Degree and Academic Certificate must be legalized according to Spanish legislation and, if necessary, translated by an official translator, when proceeding to enrollment.
The application period has ended