Pre-registration in Masters´ Degrees for foreign students who do not belong to the EHEA
- Fill ALL the fields with the information requested and press the "Send" button.
- Attachments may not occupy more than 20Mb each and must be attached in PDF, MsWord, zip or rar format.
- Once successfully completed the process will be given the option of downloading the proof of submission of your registration in the online register of the University of Oviedo.
- Further proof will be sent to the email address indicated .
- If you have technical problems contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you require additional information about the process preescripción , deadlines, the attachments or requirements, contact the Office of the Vice-Rector for Internationalization and Postgraduate Studies in preinscripciónmaster@uniovi.es
- APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR PRE-REGISTRATION UNTIL 20 APRIL 2017 (INCLUDED)
- Master's degrees offered. Extraordinary term of pre-registration
Documents to be attached:
- Passport copy or ID
- Pre-requisite university degree for the Master's Degree being applied to. Either a plain copy of the diploma obtained or of the accredited certification of its issuance must be submitted.
- Accreditation issued by the competent body to the effect that the completed courses entitle admission to official Master's Degree courses in the issuing country.
- Certificate of Personal Academic Achievement of studies, which allow access to the Master, which contains the subjects studied with the mark, and the rating of the academic file.(** )
- Standard Curriculum Vitae accompanied by documentation of the merits indicated therein .
(** ) The copy of the Official University Degree and Academic Certificate must be legalized according to Spanish legislation and, if necessary, translated by an official translator, when proceeding to enrollment.