The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
It is a card provided by the Sports Service of the University of Oviedo that gives the benefit of reduced fees and offers in the sports activities and premises of the University, as well as in services and products of enterprises that have agreed upon these advantages with the institution.
The Sports Card can be request both by people belonging to the university community and third parties.
Body in charge
Contact of the body in charge
Miguel del Valle Soto. Delegate from the Vice-Rector for Sports and Health
Mónica Bohigas Del Rosal. Chief of University Services
Administration (9:00 to 14:00)
Paz Huerta Del Cueto. Administrator
- 918.104.22.168 ext. 5674
Rafael Ramos De La Puente. Administrative Position
- 922.214.171.124 ext. 5679
Cándida Yenes Gómez. Administrative Position
- 9126.96.36.199 ext. 5682
Ways to apply
- Through the website: https://euniovi.uniovi.es/DeportesReservas/login.xhtml
- At the sports centers, with the following application form.
Places to submit
- Polideportivo Universitario. C/ Valdés Salas, s/n, 33007;
- 985 10 95 20;
- 985 10 95 89;
- Campus de Viesques Gijón;
- 985 182 272;
- Gonzalo Gutiérrez Quirós s/n, Mieres;
- 985 458 199;
Members of the university community (students, teachers, administrative staff) may request the Sports Card via the online application, which they may access from the area of services of the Intranet of UniOvi.
Once the request has been made, they will have to go to the sports offices with the receipt that proves they have paid for the card.
If they do not belong to any of the aforementioned collective or they have any issue when accessing via Internet, applicants may request the Sports Card in the offices of the Sports Service, presenting their PDI or PAS card, or any document that proves they are enrolled in the current academic year, alongside this application form.
- Teachers and Researchers, Administrative Staff and Students
- Ex-athletes (who have participated in teams of the University for at least 3 years)
- Non-members of the University
- Duplicate of the Sports Card