The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Request the Change of the Date of an Evaluation Test
Students may request the change of overlapping dates of assessment tests, because the requester is a students' representative or takes part in a mobility program.
Except for representatives and mobility students, the tests with the same date must belong to two consecutive academic years.
Body in charge
Dean/Head of the Centre.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
For ordinary calls, request must be made at least a month in advance. For extra calls, requests must be made at least 15 calendar days in advance.
- Articles 14, 15.2 and15.3 of the Regulations for the assessment of learning results and the skills acquired by students.
- Regulations for each Centre.
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.