The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Request a Copy of a Written Evaluation Test
Students may request a copy of a written assessment test, after contesting the grade.
Body in charge
Coordinator of the subject.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
After the revision period is finished, and before the start of the evaluation period of the following semester.
Forms of notification
No resolution, but students will be notified of the availability of the copy.
Appeal to the Rector.
Ways to apply
The copy will be given once the revision period is over.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Amparo Pedregal s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
The copy is given once the contest period is over.