The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
A curriculum adaptation may be requested by students with special needs of academic support.
Students opting for this service need to have been recognized as having a disability equal to or higher than 33%, or prove a special need of academic support with a technical report by the ONEO (Office for the Support of People with Specific Needs).
Body in charge
Dean/Head of the Centre.
At the beginning of the academic year.
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.