The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Academic Services (GAUSS)
In the field of academic management, the University of Oviedo offers tools that allow the Teachers, Students and Administrative Staff to carry out certain procedures, through online services (listings, grades, records, etc.). The services of the GAUSS give support to first and second cycle programs (Diplomas, Bachellor's Degrees), and to third cycle programs (PhD).
Teachers, Service Staff and Students.
Body in charge
IT and Communications Service of the University of Oviedo (http://www.si.uniovi.es).
Contact of the body in charge
IT and Communications Service
- Plaza de Riego. Historical Building (Alley), 3rd floor. 33003 - Oviedo
- 985 10 40 21
Ways to apply
- Through the application on the Intranet of UniOvi (click on Academic Services GAUSS)
- For Teaching and Research Staff, the link ishttps://directo.uniovi.es/profesores/acceso_profesor.asp
- For the Administrative Staff, the link is https://directo.uniovi.es/Gauss/contenido/acceso_gauss.asp
- In the case of the Students, the link is https://directo.uniovi.es/alumnos/