The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Students may appeal a grade after the course has been revised by the teacher.
The reason for complaint must be stated according to the article 23.2 of the Regulations for Assessment.
Body in charge
Dean/Head of the Centre, who will in turn send the appeal to the corresponding Department.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
At most, a maximum of 5 business days after the publication of the final grades after the revision.
Forms of notification
By e-mail and by post to the provided address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
After 15 days without any official notification against it, the appeal will be assumed to have been dismissed.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.