Admission and registration to undergraduate programs of the University of Oviedo 2015-2016
July 15, 2015
Check the third list of students admitted to degrees with admission restrictions and formalize your registration between 27 August-1 September. Students continuing their previous studies or those who register for the first time in a degree with no admission restrictions may do so until August 31st.
Check the list of students admitted and process your registration to undergraduate studies with admission restrictions
Students who have applied for an undergraduate program with admission restrictions may check the second list of students admitted. Those admitted, may process their registration form 27 August-1 September, until the last day at 14:00 horas. Failure to process your application within the established deadline means losing your place automatically.
Registration to continue previous studies or access undergraduate studies with no admission restrictions
The University open has opened on July 1 the period to register in the first year of undergraduate degrees with no limited admission, that is, students accessing university studies for the first time or those who continue with previous studies both in undergraduate or former study programs. The deadline will end on August 31th at 14:00 and all procedures are accessible online.
- Cut-off marks in the sixth phase
- Periodos de solicitud de plaza y matrícula 2015-2016
- Guía de Nuevos estudiantes curso 2015-2016
- Oferta de plazas para enseñanzas de Grado. Curso 2015-2016
- Instrucciones de matrícula
- Resolución Ampliación plazo de matrícula 2015-2016
- Resolución de 2 de septiembre de 2015 por la que se establece el procedimiento de admisión para iniciar estudios de Grado con plazas vacantes en el curso académico 2015-2016