The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Pre-Registration for Second Cycle Studies
Application for a place in Second Cycle Studies with limited placement.
Students must have completed the First Cycle that provides access to the Second one. In case the First Cycle Studie lead to the achievement of an official degree, it is necessary to have paid for the course fees corresponding to issuing of the certificate.
Body in charge
Dean's/ Head of the Centre.
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Contact of the body in charge
Specific centre where the interested party applies for a place.
Official pre-registration period (announced annually).
Forms of notification
Noticeboards or websites of the Centres.
Appeal to the Rector.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.