The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
The Researcher's Portal is an online platform that contains information on different projects so the people in charge of them can monitor and solve their main administrative procedures. It also adds tools useful for the researcher. More precisely, it allows them to do the following:
- View the projects in which the user participates: monitoring the research projects in which the user is the main researcher or the person in charge of their management.
- Access the economic data of the project (only for the main researcher or manager)
- Carry out procedures (referencing research projects, applications, service taxes, etc.) digitally and, optionally, with an electronic signature.
- Charge and register bills.
- Deposit, validate and edit the normalized curriculum vitae, in XML format: they may access or upload their NCV to apply for calls of the University or third parties.
- Frmulate digital enquires to the Office of the Vice-Rector for Research.
- Schedule of the Researcher: it informs about relevant dates for projects in which the user is the lead researcher.
Teaching and Research Staff (PDI) of the University of Oviedo.
Body in charge
IT and Communications Service of the University of Oviedo.
Contact of the body in charge
IT and Communication Service
- Plaza de Riego. Historical Building (Alley), 3rd floor. 33003 - Oviedo
- 985 10 40 21
Ways to apply
The application can be accessed on: https://sies.uniovi.es/gitc-jsf
To access the Portal, the username and password of the UniOvi e-mail are used.