The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Enrolment for the Continuation of Studies
Enrolment for students of First or Second Cycles, Undergraduate Studies or Master's Degrees may who want to continue with the studies started in the previous year.
The ones set in the Decree for public prices and in the Regulations for enrolment.
Body in charge
Vice-Rector's Office for Students
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-Rector's Office for Students
- C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 40 83/91/93
- 985 10 35 73
Official enrolment period (published annually).
- Regulations for Enrolment and Dedication Regime (for Undergraduate Studies and Master's Degrees)
- Progress and Permanence Regulations for Degrees and Master's Degrees.
- Permanence Regulations for studies not adapted to the EHEA.
There is no resolution, the enrolment is formalized on the Internet and by paying the fees.