Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Master's Degree in Industrial Design Management
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Places: 10. Minimum number of students required: 10
Duration: 1 year (60 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee: €5,800
Being in possession of an official University Degree. Nevertheless, exceptionally, admission will be extended to professionals directly related to to the speciality of the course who lack a Degree, as long as they prove their professional careers and meet the legal criteria to access University courses.
Please check the Agreement of November 29, 2007 of the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo, which approves the regulation of studies leading to Certificate Degrees and other Postgraduate Degrees (BOPA, January 12, 2008).
Only period for pre-registration and enrollment
- Pre-registration: June 2 to August 20
- Provisional Lists of admitted applicants:September 4
- Complaints: September 5-9
- Definitive Lists: September 12
- Enrollment: September 15-19
Admission Requirements: No se exige formación complementaria específica para cursar el Master en Gestión del Diseño Industrial. Una vez cursadas las solicitudes, y en el caso de que la demanda supere el número de plazas ofertadas, la Comisión de Acceso al Master aplicará el siguiente baremo para la ordenación de la lista de candidatos:
- Academic transcript (up to 1.5 points)
- Other merits (up to 1 point)
- Accredited professional experience related to the master's area of expertise (up to 2 points)
- Suitability of the candidate's previous training (up to 2 points)
- Personal Interview (up to 3.5 points)
Modality: Attendance required / Distance learning
Schedule: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Gijón Polytechnic School of Engineering
- University Services Building in Avilés
- Higher School of Art of the Principality of Asturias in Avilés
Students will be trained according to the profile of design manager.
This course will provide students with all necessary knowledge in order to effectively develop the resource management lines in the field of design available to companies, in order to help achieve the set objectives and to contribute to solve management problems.
Students will also be prepared to work as managers in a company in charge of making policies, taking decisions about the design levels to be adopted in the company and organizing the design activities.
Students will also be able to work as managers and supervisors of individual design projects.
This course has a duration of 1 academic year, it is organized in two terms and has a total of 60 ECTS credits.
- Design thinking tool: Una herramienta para la innovación (3 ECTS)
- Context-based design: Planeando estrategias (4,5 ECTS)
- Human-centered design: El hombre como medida (4,5 ECTS)
- Finding trending topics: Marcando el estilo (4,5 ECTS)
- Creative concept design: Espacios de soluciones (4,5 ECTS)
- Project-based ecodesign: Creando productos sostenibles (4,5 ECTS)
- Launch Pad: Listas para vender (4,5 ECTS)
- Design for all: Creando productos sostenibles(4,5 ECTS)
- Innovation design lab: Hacia la gestión integral del conocimiento (4,5 ECTS)
- Transformative design: Nuevos espacios para la interacción social (3 ECTS)
Internship (6 ECTS)
Final Project (12 ECTS)
I3G Research Group
Research and Innovation in Graphic Engineering
Area of Graphic Expression in Egineering
Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón
Campus of Gijón, s/n 33204 Gijón (Asturias)
Telephone: +34 98 518 22 57
Fax: +34 98 518 22 40
Javier Suárez Quirós
Telephone: +34 98 518 26 48
Office: University School of Industrial Technical Engineering. Campus of Gijón, s/n 33204 Gijón (Asturias)
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: