Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Master's Degree in Management, Conservation and Development of Archaeological Heritage
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Duration: 65 ECTS credits, 1 year
Tuition Fee: €2.750
The ones established in the regulations on Studies leading to Own Degrees of the University of Oviedo. Candidates must be graduates in order to access these kind of degrees.
Entry application of holders of a non-approved foreign degree shall be accompanied by a report of the body responsible certifying the suitability of the degree presented as well as their equivalence with a Spanish higher education degree.
- Degree in Archaeology, History, Art History and Geography
- Degree in Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritage
- Degree in Architecture, Fine Arts, Chemistry, Geology and in any other related area
Modality: Attendance required
Schedule: Thursday and Friday from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm; and Saturday from 10:00 am to 14:00 pm.
Teaching Center: CSU (University Service Centre in Avilés), Faculty of Philosophy and Arts of the University of Oviedo, Common services – University of Oviedo.
Students who complete this Master's Course will have acquired complementary and specialized training in areas related to:
- Conservation and restoration of Cultural Heritage
- History and Art History
- Management of Cultural Heritage
- Teaching Archaeology, History, Art and Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Doing research in the fields of Archaeology, History, Art and Conservation of Cultural Heritage
This Master's Course has a duration of 1 academic year, organised in 2 terms and with a total of 64 ECTS credits.
- MODULE I. THEORY, ANALYSIS AND Y DOCUMENTATION (THEORY AND PRACTICE IN THE CLASSROOM, THE LABORATOY AND THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE)
- SUBJECT 1: MANAGEMENT OF ARCHAELOGICAL INTERVENTION PROJECTS
- SUBJECT 2: ARCHAEOLOGICAL ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT APPLIED TO THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE
- SUBJECT 3: ARCHAEOLOGICAL HERITAGE: INTERVENTION AND INTERPRETATION PROBLEMS
- SUBJECT 4: ARCHAEOLOGICAL ANALYSIS AND MANAGEMENT APPLIED TO THE LABORATORY
- MODULE II.- INTERVENTION IN THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE (THEORY AND PRACTICE IN THE SITE AND THE LABORATORY)
- ASIGNATURA 5: FACTORES Y CAUSAS DE ALTERACIÓN DE LOS BIENES ARQUEOLÓGICOS
- ASIGNATURA 6: CONSERVACIÓN DE ESTRUCTURAS ARQUITECTÓNICAS-ARQUEOLÓGICAS
- ASIGNATURA 7: TRATAMIENTOS IN SITU DE CONSERVACIÓN DE ELEMENTOS EXTRAÍDOS
- ASIGNATURA 8: TRASLADO Y ALMACENAJE DE BIENES ARQUEOLÓGICOS
- ASIGNATURA 9: MODELOS DE DINAMIZACIÓN CULTURAL Y ECONÓMICA DEL PATRIMONIO ARQUEOLÓGICO
- MODULE III. INDIVIDUAL WORK OF STUDENTS: MASTER'S THESIS AND INTERNSHIP
- PROYECTO FIN DE MÁSTER
- PRÁCTICAS EN EMPRESAS/INSTITUCIONES
José Avelino Gutiérrez González. Professor of Archeology. Department of History of the University of Oviedo
Telephone: 985 10 44 28
Office: Faculty of Philosophy and Letters. Campus de El Milán – C./ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n, 33011 - Oviedo
Luis Suárez Saro. Professor of Restoration. Art School of the Principality of Asturias
Telephone: 617 529 704