Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Master's Degree in Design & Integration of Efficient Systems in Buildings with Zero Energy Consumption & Emissions *
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Duration: 1 year, 60 ECTS credits
Tuition Fee: €10,000
The ones established in the regulations on Studies leading to Own Degrees of the University of Oviedo. Candidates must be graduates in order to access these kind of degrees.
Entry application of holders of a non-approved foreign degree shall be accompanied by a report of the body responsible certifying the suitability of the degree presented as well as their equivalence with a Spanish higher education degree.
Admission Requirements: This Master's course is mainly intended for graduates in the scientific and technical fields (architechture, industrial engineering, mining engineering, Physics, Telecommunications, etc.)
Modality: Attendance required
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 18:00 to 22:00
FEMETAL Fundación Metal Asturias
Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón
University of Oviedo
Students who sucessfully complete the Master's course can develop their professional practice in architechture and engineering firms devoted to the design and implementation of projects in unique buildings or in energy companies devoted as well to the design, implementation and development of systems based on the best technologies and material available for energy efficiency and the reduction of the environmental impact on future buildings and facilities with zero net energy consumption.
The Master's course has a duration of 1500 hours distributed into two terms and cosists of 60 ECTS credits.
First term (from September to February)
- Subject 1: Introduction to Net-Zero-Energy-Buildings (75 hours) – 3 credits.
- Subject 2: Efficient design and building. (200 hours) – 8 credits.
- Subject 3: Technologies for energy measurement. Energy analysis. (200 hours) – 8 credits.
- Subject 4: Renewable energy in buildings. (175 hours) – 7 credits.
Second term (from February to June)
- Subject 5: Eco-efficient facilities in buildings. (225 hours) – 9 credits.
- Subject 6: Efficient systems for the generation, distribution and use of energy for HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) (175 hours) – 7 credits.
- Subject 7: Active energy management. (45 hours) – 3 credits.
- Subject 8: Integration of Net-Zero-Energy-Buildings in eco-efficient cities. (70 hours) – 3 credits.
- Subject 9: Managemt skills for effective business. (50 hours) – 2 credits.
- Master's Thesis (250 hours) – 10 credits
C/ Marqués de San Esteban 1-7 33206 Gijónwww.femetal.es/
Website: www.femetalmasterpostgrado.es / www.femetalmasterpostgrado.eu
Telephone: 985 35 65 46
Fax: 985 35 32 92
D. Álvaro Alonso Ordás (Femetal)
Pablo Arboleya Arboleya (University of Oviedo)
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: