The Experts' Guide of the University of Oviedo is an initiative aimed at the media which has arisen in order to provide a rigorous and efficient working tool for professionals from the world of information, as well as society at large.
Las Heras Andrés, Fernando
- Design and analysis of communications antennas
- Diagnosis and Antenna measurement in anechoic chamber
- Inverse scattering and radiation problem for imaging techniques
- Radiated emissions in electromagnetic compatibility
- Location through sensor networks
- Radio coverage maps for wireless communication networks
- Computer aided electromagnetism
- Electromagnetic Theory and its applications. Radiation, propagation and dispersion of electromagnetic waves.
- Electrical, Electronic, Computers and Systems Engineering
- Signal and Communications Theory
- +34 985 18 25 41