The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Registration of a University Assocation
Students interested in the creation of a University Student Association, aimed at developing activities related to culture, art, sports, leisure, etc., must register it in the Office of the Vice-Rector for Students.
Students of the University of Oviedo, enrolled in official Degree programs, Certificate Degrees or the PUMUO program.
- A minimum of 60% of the members must be studying at the University of Oviedo, including the presidente and the treasurer, or similar figures.
- The application form must be addressed to the Vice-Rector for Students and presented at the Registry of the University of Oviedo.
- List of members of the Association, signed by at least 10 students of the University of Oviedo and a photocopy of the national IDs of all the signing members.
- Photocopy of the inscription in the Registry of Associations of the Autonomous Community of the Principality of Asturias.
- List of directive members.
- Official declaration by the President of the University Association stating that it meets the requirement of having at least 60% of its members be students of the University of Oviedo.
Body in charge
Office of the Vice-Rector for Students
Contact of the body in charge
C/ González Besada 13
Telephone: 985 10 41 18
University Student Associations that have been created since the implementation of the Regulation for University Associations, published on the BOPA dated April 4, 2013, will have up to four months to adapt to the requirements included in it.
Ways to apply
More information on the registration of University Student Assocations can be found here: