Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Expert's Degree in International Development Cooperation for Non-Profit Organizations
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Número mínimo de alumnos exigido: 10
Duration: 22 ECTS Credits
Tuition Fee: 1.150 €
Being in possession of an official University Degree. Nevertheless, exceptionally, admission will be extended to professionals directly related to to the speciality of the course who lack a Degree, as long as they prove their professional careers and meet the legal criteria to access University courses.
Please check the Agreement of November 29, 2007 of the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo, which approves the regulation of studies leading to Certificate Degrees and other Postgraduate Degrees (BOPA, January 12, 2008).
Students are required to be graduates. However, professionals directly related to the course without a university degree can access the Master's course provided they have proven experience in the field and meet the legal requirements to access University studies.
Plazo único de preinscripción y matrícula
- Preinscripción: 1 de junio a 19 de agosto
- Listas provisionales: 5 de septiembre
- Reclamación a las listas: 6 a 7 de septiembre
- Listas definitivas: 13 de septiembre
- Matrícula: 15 al 19 de septiembre
Modality: Distance learning
Teaching Center: Distance learning
- Project technician in NGOs and foundations: identification of needs in developing and underdeveloped countries, project design, field implementation and evaluation of actions.
- Management positions in NGOs and foundations: departments and programmes coordinator.
- Departments of public companies engaged in development cooperation projects: social action related posts.
- Private companies engaged in development cooperation projects: social action related posts.
This is an 11-month course consisting of 550 hours and 22 ECTS credits.
- THE IMAGE OF THE THIRD WORLD
- INEQUALITY, UNDERDEVELOPMENT AND POVERTY IN THE CURRENT ULTRABILATERAL GLOBALIZATION
- INTERNATIONAL ECONOMY
- NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS
- POLICIES AND ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT COOPERATION
- MODELS OF RURAL AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT
- TECHNOLOGY AND INDUSTRIALIZATION
- POLICY. STUDY OF SPECIFIC SITUATIONS
- WOMEN AND DEVELOPMENT. ENVIRONMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- PROJECT MANUAL / PRE-ASSESSMENT OF PROJECTS
- FINAL PROJECT
Director: Alberto Hidalgo Tuñón.
University of Oviedo
Campus of Humanities. Departament of Philosophy.
C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. CP 33011 - Oviedo
Noemí (Secretary's Office)
Telephone: 985 08 88 09
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: