Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Expert's Degree in Auditing and Accounting
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Places: 35. Minimum number of students required: 15
Duration: 1 Semester (22 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee: €3,400
Being in possession of an official University Degree. Nevertheless, exceptionally, admission will be extended to professionals directly related to to the speciality of the course who lack a Degree, as long as they prove their professional careers and meet the legal criteria to access University courses.
Please check the Agreement of November 29, 2007 of the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo, which approves the regulation of studies leading to Certificate Degrees and other Postgraduate Degrees (BOPA, January 12, 2008).
Only period for pre-registration and enrollment
- Pre-registration: June 2 to August 20
- Provisional Lists of admitted applicants:September 4
- Complaints: September 5-9
- Definitive Lists: September 12
- Enrollment: September 15-19
Admission Requirements: Graduates in Economics, Business Administration, Commercial Teachers, holders of a diploma in Business, professionals of the field and all those willing to deepen into the field of Auditing.
Candidates will have the possibility to take the expert's degree before completion of the University Degree. Conditional registration will be applied in such cases.
Modality: Attendance required.
Schedule: Fridays from 15:00 to 20:00 and Saturdays from 9:00 to 14:00
Teaching Center: Sede del Colegio de economistas de Asturias C/Alfonso III el Magno 15
This course will enable candidates to:
- Get training as highly-qualified and rigourous professionals in the field of Auditing.
- Get a highly-qualified trainigning relating to both the theoretical knowledge and the methodology and techniques necessary to effectively address the professional development of Auditing.
- Get the skills necessary to comfront real problems of the professional activity, thanks to the practical approach of the methodology used.
- Waive the performance of the first stage to access the Official Registry for Accounting Auditors (ROAC), according to the official regulations.
- Be able to access the labour market thanks to the internships period and to the international recognition of this course's degree.
The Expert's Degree in Audit & Accounting has a duration of 1 academic year, with a total of 22 ECTS credits.
- MODULE I (22 ECTS credits)
- International Regulations for Financial Information
- Auditing Regulations.
- Statistical Surveying.
- Methodology of Auditing. Work Papers.
- Global Case Example.
- Quality Control for Corporations.
- Auditing of Consolidated States.
- Fiscal Auditing.
- Audit Reports.
- Organization of Auditing Firms.
- Quality Control for Auditing Firms.
- Commentary on the Examinations.
- Enterprise Assesment Techniques and Viability Plans.
Ignacio Tamés Díaz Responsable Formación Postgrado
C/ Alfonso III El Magno, 15 – 33001 Oviedo
María Elena Fernández Rodríguez
Telephone: 985 10 49 81
Office: Department of Accounting. Faculty of Economy.