Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Specialist's Degree in Istallation & Maintenance of Industrial Automation Systems *
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Duration: 8 months (35 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee: €5000
The ones established in the regulations on Studies leading to Own Degrees of the University of Oviedo. Candidates must be graduates in order to access these kind of degrees.
Entry application of holders of a non-approved foreign degree shall be accompanied by a report of the body responsible certifying the suitability of the degree presented as well as their equivalence with a Spanish higher education degree.
- Graduates of any area specially in the field of Engineering.
- Professionals without university degree but with proven experience in the field.
Modality: Attendance required
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9:00 – 14:00
FEMETAL, Metal Foundation of Asturias
Polytechnic School of Engineering of Gijón. University of Oviedo.
- Technical administration of automated manufacturing industries.
- Administrator of industrial automation projects, process monitoring or computerized management of facilities.
- Head of the automation of the industrial production area or the maintenance and monitoring of automation systems.
- Head of the implementation of monitoring systems in computer-aided production, in industrial computer science, in signal processing or in industrial instrumentation.
This is an 8-month course distributed into two terms consisting of 35 ECTS credits.
- Module 1: Commissioning and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic facilities. Compulsory credits: (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 2: Installation, operation and maintenance of automation systems based on programmable robots. Compulsory credits: (2 theoretical credits) (4 practical credits)
- Module 3: Installation, configuration and diagnosis of industrial communication networks. Compulsory credits: (2 theoretical credits) (3 practical credits)
- Module 4: Instrumentation and calibration and measurement techniques in industrial facilities. Compulsory credits: (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 5: Management, setup and configuration of monitoring and control systems in industrial processes. Compulsory credits: (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 6: Technical and legal aspects of electromagnetic compatibility. Compulsory credits: (0.5 theoretical credit) (0.5 practical credit)
- Module 7: Energy efficiency in industrial facilities and equipment. Compulsory credits: (1 theoretical credit) (1 practical credit)
- Module 8: Predictive maintenance in industrial facilities and equipment. Compulsory credits: (0.5 theoretical credit) (0.5 practical credit)
- Module 9: Internships. Compulsory credits: 4 practical credits
- Module 10: Course Project. Compulsory credits: 4 practical credits.
D. Álvaro Alonso Ordás, General Secretary of FEMETAL.
D. Felipe Mateos Martín, Doctor Engineer and Associate Professor of the Area of Automatic and System Engineering of the University of Oviedo
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: