Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Specialist's Degree in Advanced Tools for the Management of Industrial Processes *
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Duration: 8 months (35 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee: €5000
The ones established in the regulations on Studies leading to Own Degrees of the University of Oviedo. Candidates must be graduates in order to access these kind of degrees.
Entry application of holders of a non-approved foreign degree shall be accompanied by a report of the body responsible certifying the suitability of the degree presented as well as their equivalence with a Spanish higher education degree.
- Graduates of any area specially in the field of Engineering.
- Professionals without university degree but with proven experience in the field.
Modality: Attendance required
Schedule: Monday to Friday form 9:00 – 14:00
- FEMETAL Fundación Metal Asturias
- Polytechnic Engineering School of Gijón
More Information: Full Description of the Master's Degree
On completion of the course, graduates will be skilled to practice their professional activity in any technological field relating to the management of industrial processes, such as:
- Carrying out the technical administration of departments devoted to the management of industrial processes from the development of the project, the plans, the estimation, the prototyping through to the assembly and the calculation of the cost.
- Managing the development stages of an industrial process form the creation and assembly of an industrial process through to the end of the project.
- Carrying out tasks aimed at the creation and management of drafts in the field of R&D and innovation technical research.
- Module 1: Introduction to the product design. Compulsory. (2 theoretical credits) (2 practical credits)
- Module 2: Computer-aided design. Autocad 2. Compulsory. (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 3: Parametric modelling: Autodesk inventor. Compulsory. (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 4: Mechanical modelling of solids: Solidworks. Compulsory. (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 5: Mechanical computer-aided design: Catia. Compulsory. (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 6: Rapid prototyping and reverse engineering. Compulsory. (1 theoretical credit) (1 practical credit)
- Module 7: Structure calculation. CYPE Metal-3D. Compulsory (1 theoretical credit) (2 practical credits)
- Module 8: Structure calculation: Autodesk robot. Compulsory (1 theoretical credit) (1 practical credit)
- Module 9: Project planning and monitoring: Project. (1 theoretical credit) (1 practical cred
- Module 10: Budgeting. Compulsory. (1 theoretical credit) (1 practical credit)
- Module 11: Internship. Compulsory. (4 practical credits)
- Module 12: Final project. Compulsory. (4 practical credits)
D. Álvaro Alonso Ordás, General Secretary of FEMETAL
(Federation of Entrepreneurs of the Metal and Related Industries of the Principality of Asturias)
Ramón Gallego, director of I3G. University of Oviedo.
Office: C/ Marqués de San Esteban 1-7ª 33206 Gijón
Other Websites of the Master's Degree: