Certificate Degrees and Continuing Education
Specialist's Degree in Asturian Phylology *
Teaching Languages: Asturian
Duration: 1 year (56 credits)
Tuition Fee: €615,44
Access Requirements: The ones established in the regulations on Studies leading to Own Degrees of the University of Oviedo. Candidates must be graduates in order to access these kind of degrees.
Entry application of holders of a non-approved foreign degree shall be accompanied by a report of the body responsible certifying the suitability of the degree presented as well as their equivalence with a Spanish higher education degree.
Admission Requirements: Graduates in any branch of Philology
Modality: Attendance required
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 14.00
Teaching Center: Faculty of Philosophy and Letters
This degree enables the academic staff to teach Asturian Language and Literature at Secondary Education. In addition it enables participants to access the Master's course in Teacher Training for Secondary Education in Asturian Language.
This is a one-year degree divided into 2 terms and consisting of 56 ECTS credits.
- Astuian language I (8 credits)
- History of the Asturian language I (8 credits)
- Sociolinguistics of the Asturian (4 credits., 1st term)
- Asturian Literature (8 credits)
- Asturian language II (8 credits)
- History of the Asturian language II (4 credits, 1st term)
- Medieval Asturian texts (4 credits, 2nd term)
- Asturian modern and contemporary language texts (4 credits, 2nd term)
- The Asturian language and the other Spanish linguistic domains (8 credits)
Director: Ana María Cano González
Department of Classical and Romance Philology
Campus of "El Milán"
c/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n