Double Degree in Business Administration and Management and Law
The duration of the Double Degree in Business Administration and Management and Law is of 5 years. The minimum number of credits needed to obtain both Degrees is 354 ECTS credits.
Teaching Languages: Spanish
Distribution and Credits:
- Basic Formation: 108
- Compulsory Subjects: 234
- Undergraduate Thesis: 12
Registration fees for first-time enrollment in a full course: 1275,66 €
- Subjects, schedules, lecturers, teaching guides and competences of the Degree
- We help you with your procedures
- Students with specific needs
- Recognition of credits
- Permanence Regulations
- Link to the RUCT
- Official Documentation of the Degree - Degree in Law
- Official Documentation of the Degree - Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Composition of the Quality Committee - Faculty of Law
- Composition of the Quality Committee - Faculty of Economics and Bussines
- Summary of the System of internal quality assurance
- Documentation of the System of internal quality assurance
- Verification, monitoring and certification reports - Degree in Law
- Verification, monitoring and certification reports - Degree in Business Administration and Management
- Annual monitoring report, performance markers and results of the General Teaching Survey (RED) - Degree in Law
- Annual monitoring report, performance markers and results of the General Teaching Survey (RED) - Degree in Business Administration and Management
Access and Career Opportunities
Profile of the New Student
- High School with the PAU examination passed: Due to their contents, the modalities of High School recommended are Humanities and Social Sciences or Science and Technology. In the specific phase of the PAU examination, the subjects of Business Economy and Mathematics Applied to the Social Sciences II will be evaluated with 0,2 points.
- Higher Grade formative cycle.
- Access examination for people Older than 25, 40 or 45.
- University degree.
Students who want to enrol in the Double Degree in Business Administration and Management and Law should be interested in learning and understanding the world of the enterprise and that of the general economic reality, display care and respect for the law and social customs. They shoul also have the following attributes: entrepreneurial spirit, capacity for adaptation and flexibility, disposition for negotiation and a persuasive character, aptitudes for the management and interpretation of cuantitative information, skills of written and oral communication, reflexive and critical spirit, an adequate use of IT tools, intuitive and analytical capacity, good memory and concentration, and willingness to learn new languages, especially English.
Within the enterprise, graduates will be able to develop their careers in the fields of direction/management, projection and strategy, human resources, labor and legal consultancy, production, technology and operations, marketing and commercialization, distribution, financial management, taxes, accounting, management of providers, or import and export. Within the Public Adminstration, in the different local, autonomous, national and international organs. Jurisdictional function of the State. Self-employment and liberal professions (lawyer, attorney, counselor and other collegiate professions).
- (Public and private) Enterprise
- Banking and Finances
- Self-employed Professional
- Public Administration
- Business Consultancy
- International Entities
- Teaching and/or Research
Characteristics of the Center
Premises and Services
Apart from the classrooms and administrative services, the Faculties of Economy and Business and of Law have computer rooms, reading rooms, a library, a Main Hall, a Graduate Hall, an Office for International Relations, a Career Guidance service, duplication services, Wi-Fi, canteen, etc. Furthermore, students will be assigned a tutor who will provide them with personalized guidance.