The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Refunds for Incorrect Charges
Request for the refund of incorrect charges by the the interested party.
The reason for the request for a refund must be justified with documentation and clearly explained.
Body in charge
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
Contact of the body in charge
Faculties and Schools.
Refunds can be requested at any time within the four years following the action which causes the issue.
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal for reversal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
If six months pass without the request being rejected, then it will be assumed to be in favor of the student.
Ways to apply
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.