The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Public calls for tender for the temporary recruitment of staff for research projects
Submission of applications for public calls for tender for the recruitment of staff for research, scientific and technical research projects, on a temporary basis.
Any person that meets the established requirements of the respective call.
In addition to the requirements established by the respective call, applicants shall:
- Have Spanish nationality or any other one to which the state regulation provides same labor rights in the public administration system.
- Meet the academic or qualification requirements of the call.
- Not be engaged in any contracting prohibition with the public administration system.
All requirements must have been met before the deadline to submit applications and remain in force until the signature of the contract (a more detailed description is available in the Fifth provision of the Decree of 22 of December on the procedures for the temporary recruitment of personnel for research projects).
Body in charge
Research Service of the University of Oviedo.
Contact of the body in charge
Plaza de Riego 4, 1st floor 33003 Oviedo
985 10 40 81
The deadline to submit applications will be 7 natural days, from the day following the publication of the call on the website of the University of Oviedo.
- Every month, there will be a call detailing the vacancies offered, in accordance with resolution of the Rector, who may delegate to the corresponding vice-rector with competencies in research.
- The calls will be published the first week of each month, except for August.
- Applications will be submitted online, using an application form available at the corresponding application of the website of the University of Oviedo. The following documentation must be scanned and attached to the application:
- Copy of ID, passport, NIE or equivalent.
- Copy of the degree and other supporting documents required by the call.
- Currículum vítae
- Any other documentation the applicant considers relevant for merit evaluation.
- Once verified applicants meet the compulsory requirements of each call, there will be a merit evaluation process for the provision of vacancies.
- The different phases of the call will be published on the website of the University of Oviedo.