The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Grace/Extra Call for Studies Not Adapted to the EHEA
An extra 7th call for students who have exhausted the first 6 official calls of the sole subject left for them to finish their studies.
Students must not have applied for this call before.
Body in charge
Vice-Rector's Office for Students
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-Rector's Office for Students
- C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 41 16 / 985 10 49 04
- 985 10 39 33
Official enrolment period (published annually).
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the provided address.
Appeal for Reversal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
If three months pass without the request being rejected, then it will be assumed to be in favor of the student.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.