The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Continue Undergraduate or Master's Degree Studies without Fulfilling the Regulations concerning Permanence and Progress
Services for students to be allowed to continue their studies without fulfilling the necessary requirements of permanence or academic progress.
It is compulsory for students not to have abandoned their studies.
Body in charge
President of the Permanence Commitee of the Social Council (President of the Social Council).
Official period for enrolment (Published annually ).
Agreement, dated March 24, 2014, by the Permanence Committe of the University of Oviedo, in relation, from this point onwards, to the procedures derived from new requests of permanence, for the 2014-2015 academic year.
Forms of notification
Students will be notified by post at the address provided.
Appeal to the Plenary of the Social Council.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.