The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Change of Teaching Group
Change the teaching group assigned at the Centre.
The ones set by each Centre.
Body in charge
Deanship/ Head of the Centre.
Contact of the body in charge
Processing unit: administration of the corresponding campus or Center.
The periods established in each Centre.
Forms of notification
Bulletin board and website of the Centre.
Appeal to the Rector.
Ways to apply
Warning: the procedure detailed here has a general and subsidiary nature. Each center may have its own version of it. Students are encouraged to check with the Secretariat of their corresponding Faculty or School about the concrete procedures and application forms that need to be filled-in in each case. If this is not applicable, the following application form may be used: Modelo instancia Decanos y Directores
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.