The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Transfer/Change of studies
With 30 ECTS certified in partial studies of Undergraduate Degree, an official Degree may be accessed. In case that the student does not have said credits, they will have to join the general admission procedure. The assignment of places will lead to the transfer of the academic record, of whose procedure is in charge the university the student comes from.
30 validated ECTS.
Body in charge
Deans or directors of centers.
Contact of the body in charge
The corresponding Faculty or School.
- Degrees with limited offer of places: June 2 to July 15.
- Degrees with unlimited offer of places: June 2 to the date when the enrolment for continuing with the studies ends.
Agreement of October 14, 2014, of the Governing Council of the University of Oviedo, that approves the Regulations for transfer of official university Undergraduate Degrees and admission from foreign university Degrees.
Forms of notification
The student will be notified by mail to the provided postal address.
Appeal to the Rector.
Effect of silence
Once 3 months have passed, the application is understood to have been rejected.
Ways to apply
With the corresponding application form.
Places to submit
- General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
Information on the transfer or change of studies.