The University of Oviedo offers a simple on-line guide for students to quickly learn how to carry out certain procedures, what requirements must be completed for each and where to go to take care of it. This initiative aims to simplify things and pave the way for students through the bureaucratic paperwork, making the whole process much more efficient.
Collaboration Grants for the IT Service
Collaboration grants for the IT Services, aimed at the students of certain Degrees related to the field of computer sciences. Their goal is to improve the training of the students, through the service they can provide to the university community, collaborating in tasks that fit the areas defined in the current call. These tasks are compatible with their studies and allow them to starting working on fields related to them.
Students enrolled in any of the following Degrees offered by the University of Oviedo:
- Adaptation to the/Degree in Software Computer Engineering
- Adaptation to the/Degree in Engineering of Technologies and Services for Telecommunication
- Adaptation to the/Degree in IT Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Technical Engineering in Computer Science of Systems
- Technical Engineering in Computer Sciences of Management
- Engineering in Telecommunications
- Technical Engineering in Telecommunications: Specialty in Telematics
- Master's Degree in Web Engineering
- Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Technical Engineering
The ones set in the call for each academic year.
Body in charge
Vice-Rector's Office for Students.
Contact of the body in charge
- Vice-Rector's Office for Students.
- C/ González Besada, 13, 33007 Oviedo
- 985 10 41 18
- 985 10 35 73
- Resolution which approves the specific procedure and call for the corresponding academic year.
- Regulations for Collaboration Grants approved by the Governing Board of the University of Oviedo on 28 May 2009 (BOPA 1-07-2009).
Places to submit
General Registry of the University of Oviedo, Plaza del Riego 4. 33003, Oviedo
- Subsidiary Registries:
- Administration of the Scientific-Technological Building of the University of Oviedo in Mieres, C/ Gonzalo Gutiérrez de Quirós, s/n. 33600, Mieres.
- Administrative Services of the Campus of Gijón. Southern teaching block of the Campus. 33203, Gijón.
- Teaching block of Legal and Social Sciences, Campus Cristo-A, C/ Catedrático Valentín Andrés Álvarez, s/n. 33006, Oviedo.
- University Services Building in Avilés, C/ Ferrería, 7-9. 33402, Avilés.
- Administration of the Campus of El Milán, C/ Teniente Alfonso Martínez s/n. 33011, Oviedo.
- Fill in the application form on the web portal for such purpose. In order to access the systems, applicants must enter the user and a password stored in the Direcvtory Service of the University of Oviedo for their use as a means of authentification of the users of the University of Oviedo.